« Home | Happy Groundhog Day!!!!!! » | Hold On... » | Jared starts a blog » | Great comment » | Joni Mitchell » | "to play the blues you gotta pay your dues"--Cro... » | William Faulkner » | Sir Thomas More » | One of the greatest discoveries is to find out tha... » | For Most Of It I Have No Words » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

A bloggin' we go

Well fellow humans, I, with joy, announce the commencement of another blog that is sure to be fantastic. It just so happens that another one of my best friends Nate Mecham is starting a blog. I already have a link to his website in my "Links." Go to his site. Check out the art, blog, music and other goodies. (I play harmonica on the version of "You Are My Sunshine"). Nate, much like Jared, is brilliant. Some of his writtings have been featured here before, and he is a lot more entertaining than I, so be sure to check his blog regularly. I guarantee that it will be worth it.

thanks for the link.

Post a Comment