« Home | Decisions » | Martin Sexton » | Ourmedia.org » | Playin' » | Missoula cont. » | Missoula » | The Barefoot Baronet » | Yes I know I have the cutest nephew in the world. ... » | Here's to the Crazy Ones! » | Counting Crows lyrics » 

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 

Angie


Angie is freakin' hot!!
(Photo used with permission from Joette.)

Cody, I don't think I have ever agreed with you more.

Thanks guys, but I think you're being way too generous on your comments with this one. I do however think that the two of you are quite the little hotties, and I love and appreciate you both so much!!! I am curious though Cody, what made you choose this picture to post out of the million you had to choose from?

Yep, hot. No question, no exageration.

And Cody probably used this picture because it's hot.

Jared's right, it's cuz this picture is a (mildly) accurate representation of your hottness.

OH YA BABE! um guys...that's my roommate. Jealous? Do I get any credit for taking the "HOT" picture? Angie is so "HOT" that I had to obtain copyright laws on these bad boys.

Gotcha covered Jo-Jo.:)

Dang Jared I was counting on you to be on my side on this one. What happened to the loyalty? Just so you know Jared I also include you in the comment I made earlier to Nate and Cody. I don't think I could have picked a greater group of hot guys to hang out with for seven years. Seriously guys, I think the comments are getting a little on the crazy side. Thank you though. I love you all!!!!

WOW! Is her number available to the public? Where can I get it? I want to make her mine.

All I can say is "WOW" Where can I get this girl's number? I want to make her MINE.

Speaking of hotties, how about that new cowboy in the upper corner of the screen. Giddyup! ;)

Thanks Em :)

So, I'm thinking you've had to have seen her before, cuz I can't really tell what she looks like in that picture...

Post a Comment