« Home | "Music to me is happiness. Like a dream or a scent... » | » | Just one word » | What a great word » | "Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine... » | "If we have learned one thing from the history of ... » | Let us all give thanks: » | Why I don't exercise... » | "Thanks to TV and for the convenience of TV, you c... » | And down came the snow » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005 

I know you well
I know your smell,
I've been addicted to you.

"You touched my heart you touched my soul. You changed my life and all my goals. And love is blind and that I knew when,My heart was blinded by you."

Good Tunes.

Nice Post Admin!! this is really very good Article.
Here to get Netflix activation code and activate your Netflix account, If you are facing any problem your Netflix account, Please call us today!

netflix.com/activation
netflix.com/activation link

Post a Comment