« Home | The Dark Side of the Moon » | Thank you... » | Latest stencil » | "The greatest mystery is not that we have been flu... » | Caller, Answerer, and Stander. » | You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To » | "The least of learning is done in the classroom."-... » | Yes my current profile picture really is one of my... » | Let it be written, it must be written » | An excerpt from Dr. King Jr.'s famous speech: » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

"A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me"
--STYX

I have the most gigantic, enormous, joyous, grateful of smiles on my face right now carrying a great memory. Now I MUST play this song.....IT IS JUST SOOOOO GOOD!!

Post a Comment