« Home | "The greatest mystery is not that we have been flu... » | Caller, Answerer, and Stander. » | You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To » | "The least of learning is done in the classroom."-... » | Yes my current profile picture really is one of my... » | Let it be written, it must be written » | An excerpt from Dr. King Jr.'s famous speech: » | A college man's dinner » | A terrible joke... » | To John Yost » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

Latest stencil

This is my latest stencil project.
It has 6 different layers.
One of my favorites so far.

looks super!

What a fun creative hobby. Looks so good. You do like doing things -exactly.
AMc

I have really thought about that stencil a lot lately! I LOVE IT! I didn't tell you clearly enough when you showed it to me first. I really love all the imagination it envokes. So so good!

Post a Comment