« Home | "The least of learning is done in the classroom."-... » | Yes my current profile picture really is one of my... » | Let it be written, it must be written » | An excerpt from Dr. King Jr.'s famous speech: » | A college man's dinner » | A terrible joke... » | To John Yost » | Finding Toll-Free Numbers » | Hard to Find 800 Numbers » | Using Toll-Free Numbers » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To

"You'd be so nice to come to
You'd be so nice by the fire
While the breeze on high, sang a lullaby
You'd be all that I could desire

Under stars chilled by the winter
Under an August moon burning above
You'd be so nice
You'd be paradise, to come home to and love"
--Frank Sinatra

I want a girl that I can come home to.
A girl that is calm, quiet, optimistic, gentle, loving, encouraging, caring, passionate.
A girl to come home to.

...and passionate.

See I was gonna say I'm all those things, but something was lacking. And Nate found it. I don't mind coming home with myself anyway

Indeed Nate.

Gotta love Frankie (and jazz. . . um.)
Another of my favorite songs has similar lyrics.

I get up and battle the day
Things don't always go my way
It might rain but that's okay
I get to come home to you

Sometimes life may get me down
And I get tired of gettin' kicked around
I feel lost in this maddening crowd
But I get to come home to you

Cause you are my best friend
And you are where my heart is
And I know at the day's end
I get to come home to you

Post a Comment