« Home | Deserve her? » | Amazing Grace…How Sweet the Sound… » | Donne and Terry, Terry and Donne » | What if you slept? » | Geniuses, a very incomplete list » | Nate? » | First Post » 

Sunday, December 12, 2004 

Take it and run with it (life that is)

I feel as though the cards I have been dealt in this life have portioned unto me an incredible amount of opportunity and gifts and talents and abilities; and I have never lived up to that. I have never fully grasped ahold of what I have been given, and magnified it to its full potential. Is it laziness? Is it fear? Probably a combination of both of those, and few other things.

ME TOO! But check this, I recently read an old scripture a new way and it helps me not to be afraid. 3rd Nephi 18:20 "And whatsoever Ye shall ask the Father in my name, WHICH IS RIGHT, believing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you." So, figure out something you want, pray for it in faith, and if you don't get it, it's not right.

Post a Comment