« Home | "I get by with a little help from my friends." » | Ever feel like a Math Book? » | Howdy » | Google-ized » | Angie » | Decisions » | Martin Sexton » | Ourmedia.org » | Playin' » | Missoula cont. » 

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 

Poll

Okay, only one more day available to vote on the "facial hair" poll. After that, it will be determined what is the all-time, universal, best-looking facial hair on guys. So cast your votes. Will it be Clean-Shaven or A-Few-Day's-Scruff?!?! Whatever the outcome is, it will most likely also determine the type of facial hair that I will wear for the rest of my life. Unless of course Clean-Shaven wins, I'm just a little too lazy for that.

(chuckle) =) Cody, A-Few-Day's-Scruff LOOKS best, clean-shaven FEELS best. So pick yer poison ;)

i second that

Thanks for the input. Now the obvious question, would you rather LOOK at a guy, or FEEL a guy? I'm just aiming to please here.

I'm not sure if that question was rhetorical or not but here goes...

I would way rather just look at a guy whom I do not love.

As far as the man I do love, I'd pick "feel" every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Emily P.- Thank you for the response, I appreciate it. I need all the help I can get.

I don't know if guys understand how much it hurts to kiss a few-days-of-hair-y face! But oh, it looks good. If you want me to touch it, make it smooth. Although, maybe it's just me, but I like that "short hair from a newly shaved head" feel, ya know? Like when you skim your hand atop the carpet for so long it starts feeling numb and your palm is nicely polished after--have you ever done that? Anyway, so what I guess I should say is, if you want your lips touched by mine, make it smooth. :)

Emily F.- Then smooth it shall be.

ha! :)

Post a Comment