« Home | A stiff comparison... » | This poll » | So what's more weird... » | A quote that stopped me » | Pink Floyd » | Hello... » | Sigur Ros » | Just in case you forgot... » | If I were so forced...and had only two choices...I... » | "They say if you get far enough awayYou'll be on y... » 

Sunday, June 12, 2005 

Were the pyramids necessary? Was it necessary for man build the airplane? Was it necessary to land on the moon? maybe not, but man, we've got to try something!
--Nate E. Mecham

Was it necessary to leave out the article before "build"? What it necessary to fail to capitalize "maybe"? Maybe not, but man, man has got to fail sometimes.

Yeah, I'll admit it. I messed up.

Nate-"Do you rent or own?
THOSE WINGS YOU ANGEL..." :)

We all do Nate. I more than most.

Is it even necessary to think about the mess ups? thha sen tents mayd purrfekt senss 2 mee rigardles :)

Post a Comment