« Home | Hello... » | Sigur Ros » | Just in case you forgot... » | If I were so forced...and had only two choices...I... » | "They say if you get far enough awayYou'll be on y... » | Because... » | don't you know that you are a shooting star and al... » | Unexamined Assumptions » | Lewis AND Clark » | What I learned in nursing school... » 

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 

Pink Floyd

Turn off the lights
Put on the album
Lay in your bed
Close your eyes
Let the music take you where it will

While I find this to be possible and rewarding with most music (and this is one of the reasons I love music so much), I find it to be particularly powerful with Pink Floyd. This music has the ability to take me to another planet...and I really like it there...it is a fascinating and beautiful place.

Ever listen to Dark Side of the Moon while watching The Wizard of Oz?

Depends on what songs you are listening to while going to bed. Sometimes kinda creepy...

Yeah I did do the Wizard of Oz thing once. Honestly I was kinda let down, maybe becasue it was talked-up too much.

Post a Comment