« Home | What a shame » | I know you wellI know your smell,I've been addicte... » | "Music to me is happiness. Like a dream or a scent... » | » | Just one word » | What a great word » | "Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine... » | "If we have learned one thing from the history of ... » | Let us all give thanks: » | Why I don't exercise... » 

Sunday, December 25, 2005 

December 25th

Christmas came...and Christmas went.
The feeling of family, love.
It is amazing how hard you can work, how much thought you can put into, and anticipation you can build up, for one single day, one single event, a few hours, a few moments. And when it comes down to it the most important thing about those moments is that they are spent with the ones you love. As I write that it seems so cheezy, but it is how I feel, it is honest.

Not cheesy, but accurate. I love Christmas because I love to be with my family. The Christmas season affords opportunity for the best moments of our lives.

Post a Comment