« Home | We must always fear evil men. But there is another... » | "A gathering of angels appeared above my headThey ... » | The Dark Side of the Moon » | Thank you... » | Latest stencil » | "The greatest mystery is not that we have been flu... » | Caller, Answerer, and Stander. » | You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To » | "The least of learning is done in the classroom."-... » | Yes my current profile picture really is one of my... » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

Hmm...

(Besides being Wilford Woodruff's current incarnation) Is that

A) Jeff Goldblum?
B) Michael Keaton?
C) someone else?

C)David Gilmour.
And I can't believe how good Miles Davis is.

That is just a little haunting. . . how did you find that?

Amy-When I saw W.W. on the cover of a book I thought, 'Wow, he looks a lot like David Gilmour.' So I found some pictures and here they are.

NO WAY!! THIS IS CRAZY!! This will astonish me until the day I die. I believe, Cody, that this is my number one favorite post of yours (:

Post a Comment