« Home | Finding Toll-Free Numbers » | Hard to Find 800 Numbers » | Using Toll-Free Numbers » | December 25th » | What a shame » | I know you wellI know your smell,I've been addicte... » | "Music to me is happiness. Like a dream or a scent... » | » | Just one word » | What a great word » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

To John Yost

A well preserved 40-year old with a cane and funny hat.
A man who likes his pizza more than his beer.
A writer of Life.
A photographer of the Living.
A man of morals and respect and whit.
I can't think of a better way to bring in 2006.
To John Yost

To John Yost! May we all give him place in our minds hearts.

cheers!

since I can't comment on the other post... BOOOOOOO! ha. It was super funny. I was laughing and crying all at the same time. I want to know the outcomes dangit! Got me... you sure got me on that one. Very hilarious indeed!

Dude, I love magical meetings with strangers.
Kudos.
In fact, I wish we were strangers.
Actually, come to think of it, we kind of are.
I am checking your blog right now because Emily and Jared are here with me.
We're pretty close. Like peanut butter and jelly. Or mabye honey. Yeah, we're close like that. Jelly goes a little too far. Besides, I like to keep it natural. And honey comes from bees. Which are part of nature.

Here, here.

To Mr. Yost. May his soul find albatross.

Here's to John Yost! =) May we, like he, make the world our playground, and strangers our playmates.

Post a Comment