« Home | "Second star to the right... » | I was listening to a Jewish author being interview... » | All of these things » | Great Poem... » | Pendulum Theory » | It's only life after-all » | "And but for the sky there are no fences facing." ... » | Suspension » | Movie quote of the day. » | Take it and run with it (life that is) » 

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 

Finding Neverland

A follow-up to my previous post; I watched Finding Neveland, with Johnny Depp the other night. It was a beautiful movie. I really enjoyed, and highly recommend it. Some of the concepts that it sets forth are very interesting and inspiring. Just a really good film.

Liked it, too. By the way, this is Rachel (Emily's sister). Thought Johnny Depp did a fantastic job. So do you think that all of us have our own "Neverland"? It seemed to me that the movie made Neverland a more individualized place.

Yeah, pretty much, this movie was ... brilliant. I've never seen myself portrayed so honestly. It's near impossible for me to put into words, (without going back to too much heartache)the way I dealt with death. This movie said some of it and that takes, well, brilliance.

Post a Comment