« Home | It's here. » | Eureka Look » | Final Poll Results » | Happy grab your ankles day. » | Is it okay to think a computer is sexy? » | Poll » | "I get by with a little help from my friends." » | Ever feel like a Math Book? » | Howdy » | Google-ized » 

Thursday, April 28, 2005 

Brookey

brookey
brookey,
originally uploaded by Cody McComas.
Okay, here is another installment of my cute nieces/nephews section. This is little Miss Brooke Ashley. Cutie pie.

She's pretty DANG cute. I dare you to start a poll: my niece vs. your niece!! . . . (jk, I don't know if I could take the heat. :) )

2 things. First, yip she's darn cute!!!! Althought I'm the mother, so I guess I get to think so. Second. I don't like your poll. I refuse to vote. I don't like to be forced to answer only one answer.

Amy

Amy, that is essentially the very point of the poll, thank you for expressing your feelings.

Post a Comment