« Home | One of the many reasons I love this company... » | Color Code is a full-color portrait of the English... » | I love this man. » | Has anyone ever told you? » | Faith » | Pensive » | White Water Rafting... » | A very funny, witty blog » | Some preliminary launchings » | Did I mention that I went to the Oregon Coast? » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

Sign up for Gmail

This is Google's answer to Hotmail...and it rocks. I use it everyday and love it. It has great features, such as being able to search all your old emails, more than 2 gigabytes of memory, and automatically adding people who write you to your contacts list. And now you can sign up for it. Check it our here.

Cody,
Because it looks like you are a great fan of "the google", I would like to share this information with you. Go to google, then type in google earth. Then go to google earth home. I think that you will be amazed at what you find there. A complete interactive tour of the world. Hope you enjoy!

Google also provides jokes:
type in "french military victories" and hit the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button.
To Funny

P.S. I have nothing against the French, Paris was amazing.

Yeah, Google rules. I love their business ideas, and how they do everything. Their attitude. I just love them. They are very impressive.

Hi, I think I'm a great fan of google too.. is there someone who could spare me an extra invite into gmail. Will really appreciate it.. I'm at snehaoum at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment