« Home | A series of photos of breast-cancer survivors » | Despite your political affiliation this is well wr... » | Welcome to TV Turnoff Network » | "I detest life-insurance agents; they always argue... » | Beginning artists » | True story: » | For why else are we here? » | Yup, we are » | lucy » | Elenchus. » 

Thursday, October 06, 2005 

Pictures of another breast cancer survivor...

...my mom.Note: what my mom and dad are holding are Yoplait yogurt lids that have been collected. Read why here and join the fight.

showing this takes courage

Wow. The pictures are beautiful and the message even more so. I also love the new pink motif in support of breast cancer relief efforts. I noticed the yoplait lids a few days ago at lunch. I will be consious to save them and think of your mother, my sister-in-law's mother, and others as I do so. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment