« Home | More if this good stuff: » | Movie? » | » | Winter is here » | Google.org- I LOVE this company!! » | Blogger Buzz: Blogging in the Early Republic » | Why is the BarefoorBlog pink this month? » | "Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle ... » | Pictures of another breast cancer survivor... » | A series of photos of breast-cancer survivors » 

Monday, October 31, 2005 

Pink is done

October is over. Wow it went fast. As my co-worker said, "If I had a birthday in October I would feel cheated."
It did go fast.

It's so true. October lasts about as long as a jack-o-latern, how it starts looking like a really old person, wrinkles, losing teeth, receeding stem line, etc. This year Halloween held no excitement for me. I was sad, as Halloween has been my favorite holiday for years. I think it was because I went to Canada for their Thanksgiving on the 10th and it kinda felt like Halloween was already over. A cruel trick

"Receding stem line." I love it.

yah, but your spelling of receding is better.

I have a birthday in october, and it was fine.

I think Emily's spelling of yeah is best. Yah? (dutch maybe?)

Post a Comment