« Home | Pictures of another breast cancer survivor... » | A series of photos of breast-cancer survivors » | Despite your political affiliation this is well wr... » | Welcome to TV Turnoff Network » | "I detest life-insurance agents; they always argue... » | Beginning artists » | True story: » | For why else are we here? » | Yup, we are » | lucy » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

"Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.
- Philip K. Dick"

What does Philip Dick know! I often find that it's the best time to solve serious matters. Joesph solved the problem of seven years famine in Egypt in the middle of the night. If that's not a "serious matter" I don't know what is!! :)

Hey Dick, don't tell me what to do.

Bologna! I solve problems at night AND eat bologna.

I agree I know better than to think that I'm capable of saving a whole civilization, I'm not a prophet, so I to will save my real solving problems to be between the times of 10am, and 10pm. Thank-you very much.

Nate, Balogna-Man- you are hilarious.

Yeah, only prophets should try to solve problems.

I'm sorry, Amy. That was a mean thing for me to say, and I cowardly hid in anonymity. I'm sorry.

Maybe only prophets should eat bologna?

It's funny to pronounce it buh-LOG-nuh.

Post a Comment