« Home | A rose is a rose » | Pink is done » | More if this good stuff: » | Movie? » | » | Winter is here » | Google.org- I LOVE this company!! » | Blogger Buzz: Blogging in the Early Republic » | Why is the BarefoorBlog pink this month? » | "Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle ... » 

Saturday, November 05, 2005 

so, what's the story behind this art? For the most part, I like it. I like art that doesn't make my mind think the obvious....I suppose that's a rough definition of art...anyway, is it by you? or who?

Emily F.- A little explanation on the art: I have really been getting into electronic music lately, and these paintings are album art from some electronic music artists. Though flattering that you would think it is by me, that is far from likely; I have a hard time with stick-figures.

Umm... looks like me, except for I don't usually wear a suit.

Mary-perhaps you should.

Post a Comment