« Home | National Do Not Call Registry » | "I felt like poisoning a monk." - Umberto Eco » | Music can be... » | Updated Links » | Google Print, useless politicians, and other annoy... » | » | A rose is a rose » | Pink is done » | More if this good stuff: » | Movie? » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

Enough!!

I have, for as long as I can, been simply deleting the sparse yet annoying spam comments on my posts. That way I would in no way decrease the possibility and ease for my readers to comment. But due to the overwhelming barrage that I have received lately I am implementing this. I hope that it does not decrease the number of comments that I love to receive.

Cody, you are furious!

I added this comment heaven option some time ago and I have never been furious since. I highly recommend it. Good choices.

See, I never once thought about the ease and comfort of my commentors (or would you say commentators?). It was annoying to me so I got rid of it asap. You're a patient, thoughtful man, Cody.

It can be fun really. I just had to type the word "phumhny" and now I get to type "calhdhy." These should be real words.

I am pleased to see that the implementation of this "verification" hasn't decreased the amount, or quality, of the comments.

Looks like it's boosted them.

'Deed it has.

Post a Comment