« Home | More new toys » | New toys » | Hmm... » | We must always fear evil men. But there is another... » | "A gathering of angels appeared above my headThey ... » | The Dark Side of the Moon » | Thank you... » | Latest stencil » | "The greatest mystery is not that we have been flu... » | Caller, Answerer, and Stander. » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Even more new toys

Okay, so being the McComas that I am, I have been trained to keep an eye out for good deals wherever they may pop up. And we all know that the best deal of all is free, right? So there I was walking out of my fencing class (yes fencing, cool I know) and as I walked out of the building there in the dumpster (which I often check for goodies) were some of this flipper/fin things you strap to your feet so you can swim like a frog, or a scuba-diver. That's right in the dumpster. Well I threw my torso over the edge, picked out the best looking pairs, strapped them to my backpack and went to my biology class. Makin' the McComas' proud. Photos included are of the loot:

the pics didn't work, but that is sweet. way to go. solid work from this end.

Q #1, why did you only get one pair? (ebay potential there, or were they garbage?)

Q #2, where are you going to use them in this balmy 30 degree weather?

sam

GOOOOOOOOO Cody, living up to your birthright! We all have the gene that actually makes us energized by this deal! Just need to find out a way to make them useful.

Cody, you're hilarous! I've got to learn more about these McCommas genes. I could use a good pair of flippers. :)

Post a Comment