« Home | Some people I love. » | Sign up for Gmail » | One of the many reasons I love this company... » | Color Code is a full-color portrait of the English... » | I love this man. » | Has anyone ever told you? » | Faith » | Pensive » | White Water Rafting... » | A very funny, witty blog » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005 

Amos Lee



He seems to have a light, airiness to his voice, and at the same time is totally full of soul and feeling. Amos Lee was an elementary English teacher before deciding to make music as a profession. I purchased his self titled album and the first time I listened to it I thought it was good, and the more I listen to it, the more I like it. Now I totally love it. It is a great combination of mellow-acoustic-ness and complete heart-felt soul. It is just dang good stuff. I highly recommend it.

What comes to my mind first off are those nights when you just want to chill and lay there and listen while looking at the stars. Or in a tent or in your room and just think. Good stuff.

thanks for sharing, I like.

You are very welcome Emily.

Post a Comment