« Home | Even more new toys » | More new toys » | New toys » | Hmm... » | We must always fear evil men. But there is another... » | "A gathering of angels appeared above my headThey ... » | The Dark Side of the Moon » | Thank you... » | Latest stencil » | "The greatest mystery is not that we have been flu... » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

Hands

On occasion I have heard girls talk about how they find some men's hands really attractive. I have always thought this was such a ridiculous and erroneous comment and idea. However, there is a girl in my biology lab who's hands I noticed the first day. They are so incredibly attractive. I don't know what it is about them, I can't describe it, but she just has the most attractive hands. I catch myself staring at them. Weird I know.

OH I always notice hands...more than if someone is wearing glasses...not necessarily for attractiveness, I just notice them.
I like 'SHINE ON'. Appropriate for you.
The Mom

Hands are one of the first things I notice. Kj and Tom tease me incessantly about it.

Post a Comment