« Home | Google Cheat Sheet » | Making the most of a traffic-jam. » | Amos Lee » | Some people I love. » | Sign up for Gmail » | One of the many reasons I love this company... » | Color Code is a full-color portrait of the English... » | I love this man. » | Has anyone ever told you? » | Faith » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

First Remote Post

So...this is my first ever remote post. I am currently sitting in a motel room in Butte, Montana. I am en route to a family reunion in Rupert, Idaho.
Hmm...some thoughts as of late...
I really want to be an organized person, in fact to a certain degree I believe that I am quite organized in certain areas of my life. However, after a brief inspection of my room or truck, the common observer would not agree. This bothers me. I'm not sure what to do about it. Should I let it bother me? Does it only bother me in principle, or does the daily living with my disarray really bother me? Who knows, perhaps the bleak, yet fresh environs of Butte will lend itself to me being able to reflect and conclude. We shall see.

I love filing cabinets. Have I told you this?

Too bad the Dixie Chicks were the ones who put it so well:

"I need wide open spaces."

Welcome to Butte and welcome to considering whether you are who you want to be. I think I must be more comfortable there than anywhere. As synchronicity would have it, I published on the same theme this morning.

Is the Christopher Walken campaign real? Is he really running for president? Do you know?

I wish you the best of luck on your soul searching endever. While in Idaho, if you need a place to crash our door is always open. Have fun at the reunion.

Post a Comment