« Home | First Remote Post » | Google Cheat Sheet » | Making the most of a traffic-jam. » | Amos Lee » | Some people I love. » | Sign up for Gmail » | One of the many reasons I love this company... » | Color Code is a full-color portrait of the English... » | I love this man. » | Has anyone ever told you? » 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 

Have you ever...

...gone on a vacation; and weeks later a friend of yours goes on vacation, and unbeknownst to either one of you, you end up going to the exact same place and taking a photograph in front of the same landmark? Check these pictures out and tell me that's not crazy.















photography credits: Joette Tomblin, Anna Banana

crazy is the nearly identical across the chest shoulder straps.... how do these things happen?

wouldn't it be even crazier if more than just you or I but three? Well my friend you are in for a treat... To be continued. And how? I just don't know

or four? I'll see if I can find the picture. Where you in Oregon?

Wow! Weird.

check out my blog for the update of this topic...
http://www.holdingthesun.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment