« Home | The end of an era » | White Water Rafting » | Hands » | Even more new toys » | More new toys » | New toys » | Hmm... » | We must always fear evil men. But there is another... » | "A gathering of angels appeared above my headThey ... » | The Dark Side of the Moon » 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 

New Site

I have changed my blog host. What does that mean to you? Well, my web address is different, and the new site has a little different look to it (which isn't that much of a shock because I always seem to be changing the layout anyway). So mostly, I just want you all to update your bookmarks ("favorites") and upadte any links to my site on you have on your sites. I have been able to transfer all my old posts from here (including all your wonderful comments) over to the new site. Within a few days I will have it set up to automatically re-direct you over to the new site, but for now, click here to check it out, and let me know what you think...and don't forget to update those bookmarks. Thanks.
barefootblog.wordpress.com

Nice Blog Post Thanks for sharing this.
The best part of this device is that you can get customer support service on phone.

www magicjack tech helpline number
magicjackcom support phone number
Magicjack Customer care phone number

Post a Comment