« Home | Have you ever... » | First Remote Post » | Google Cheat Sheet » | Making the most of a traffic-jam. » | Amos Lee » | Some people I love. » | Sign up for Gmail » | One of the many reasons I love this company... » | Color Code is a full-color portrait of the English... » | I love this man. » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

This time of year

I love this time of year. Early fall. You can feel it in the air. A crispness is coming. It's coming and it feels good.

Yesterday I walked out of class and I could smell Fall coming on. It's an exciting feeling. I looking forward to the leaves, pumpkins and hot chocolate in the evening.

mmmm. me three! I LOVE the fall!! Especially out here in the land of leafy treetops. Unfortunately, its not in the air here yet, but it's not far off. :)

PS. I vote for hot chocolate and pumpkin (in the form of ice cream or cheesecake) all year round!

Post a Comment